Recipe by *Z*
I haven't made this yet. I got it out of a magazine and it looked really good. Cook time includes chill time.
- 2 3⁄4 cups chocolate milk, divided
- 1 (1/4 ounce) envelopeplain unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 6 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons hot fudge, warmed
- 1⁄4 cup blueberries
- 1⁄4 cup raspberries
Directions See How It's Made
- In bowl, pour 1/2 cup chocolate milk and sprinkle with gelatin.
- Let sit 5 minutes.
- In saucepot, cook sugar and remaining chocolate milk until just boiling.
- Add gelatin mixture.
- Cook 3 minutes stirring occasionally.
- In food processor, puree 1 cup milk mixture and cream cheese for 30 seconds.
- Pour into saucepot and whisk.
- Divide mixture among four 8 oz ramekins.
- Refrigerate 2 1/2 hours or until firm.
- To serve, run knife around edges and invert onto plates.
- Drizzle hot fudge sauce over and top with a sprinkle of the berries.