Chocolate Panettone ( Breadmaker 1 1/2 Lb. Loaf)
- Select loaf size recommended by the manufacturer of your machine.
- Measure milk, water, egg, butter, salt, flour, sugar and yeast into bread machine pan in the order that the bread machine manufacturer suggests.
- Process in fruit/nut cycle or basic cycle on lightest crust setting.
- *Add chocolate morsels, almonds and cherries at the beep or during the last 5 or 10 minutes of the last kneading cycle.
- Remove baked bread from pan; cool on wire rack.
- Sift powdered sugar over bread.