Recipe by Perfect Pixie
For all the chocolate lovers out there, who am I kidding, who doesn't love chocolate, so for all of you out there
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 1⁄3 cups milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 15 g butter, melted
- 1 egg white
- 300 ml thickned cream
- 1⁄4 cup icing sugar
- 1 tablespoon creme de menthe
- 2 (35 g) peppermint crisp chocolate candy bars, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Mint Cream:.
- beat cream in small bowl until soft praks form.
- fold in sifted icing sugar, liquueur and chocolate.
- set aside till needed, chill in fridge if desired.
- sift flour, cocoa and soda into large bowl.
- stir in sugar.
- make well in centre.
- gradually stir in combined milk, egg and butter.
- mix well.
- beat egg white in small bowl until soft peaks form.
- fold into batter.
- pour 2 to 3 tbsp of batter into a heated greased heavy-based frying pan.
- cook over medium heat until browned underneath.
- turn pancake.
- brown on other side.
- repeat with remaining batter.
- you will need 8 pancakes for this recipe.
- serve hot with mint cream.