Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
I got this recipe from my BFF, Trisha.
- 473.18 ml flour
- 236.59 ml milk
- 14.78 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 59.16 ml margarine, melted
- 2 eggs
- 59.16-88.74 ml cocoa
- cooking spray
- 118.29 ml butter, melted
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 354.88 ml powdered sugar
- Mix dry ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Add everything else and stir until mixed.
- Pour onto hot sprayed pan.
- Cook like normal pancakes.
- These freeze wll and heat in the microwave for a quick breakfast.
- Mix well. Spread on hot pancakes.
this recipe is perfect if you want dessert for breakfast. My DD ate these for days straight out of the refrigerator. so so good for all the chocolate lovers..
I love chocolate, and these were super chocolatey! I think I may have added too little milk though, so next time I'll add a little bit more. Also, I like adding chocolate chips to mine and then smothering them in whipped cream. They are so decadent you could serve them for dessert!!!!
My entire family loved this recipe. I served it with your cinnamon syrup recipe too. Thanks for the recipe