Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Clean Eating Magazine.
- 4 egg whites
- 1⁄3 cup uncooked oatmeal
- 3 tablespoons raspberry preserves (low-sugar)
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 dash vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons Nesquik no-sugar-added chocolate powder
- Mix everything in a blender.
- Spray a pan with non-stick cooking spray and place over medium heat.
- Pour the entire mixture in the pan, cover and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Turn the pancake over and cook another 2 minutes or until the inside is fully cooked.