From Clean Eating Magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix everything in a blender.
- 2Spray a pan with non-stick cooking spray and place over medium heat.
- 3Pour the entire mixture in the pan, cover and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- 4Turn the pancake over and cook another 2 minutes or until the inside is fully cooked.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Pancake
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 348.8
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 240.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 29.9 g
- Protein 19.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Nesquik no-sugar-added chocolate powder