I absolutely LOVE chocolate, yet I am always looking for diet recipes. This has it all, almost all of it is diet, yet is is so unbelievably full of chocolate, its great! You can adapt this so many ways as well...use different pudding types, cake mixes etc. I will always go for all chocolate though!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease a 9x13-inch cake pan.
- 2Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 3Put dry cake mix into a mixing bowl.
- 4Add egg whites and diet coke. DO NOT add oil, or anything else from cake mix package.
- 5Beat mixture according to instructions on cake mix package.
- 6Put mixture into pan.
- 7Bake according to directions on cake mix package.
- 8Once cake is cooled prepare frosting.
- 9Take pudding mix and mix with chocolate milk.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Overload Diet Soda Cake
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 189.1
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 2.5 mg
- Sodium 403.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 21.5 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate Cool Whip
sugar-free instant chocolate fudge pudding mix