1/2 Photos of Chocolate Oreo Truffles
My son's girlfriend brought these to my house the other night. OMG they are so good, I just had to share them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (1 lb) package Oreo cookies (crushed)
- 16 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 (24 ounce) package chocolate bark (melted)
- 1Mix Oreo’s in food processor until smooth.
- 2Mix the softened cream cheese with the Oreo’s by hand.
- 3Make into balls and put into the freezer until they are hard.
- 4Take out and dip in melted chocolate.
- 5Refrigerate after balls are made.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Oreo Truffles
Serving Size: 1 (638 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 48.3
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 10.0 mg
- Sodium 47.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: