Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
My son's girlfriend brought these to my house the other night. OMG they are so good, I just had to share them.
- 1 (1 lb) package Oreo cookies (crushed)
- 16 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 (24 ounce) package chocolate bark (melted)
- Mix Oreo’s in food processor until smooth.
- Mix the softened cream cheese with the Oreo’s by hand.
- Make into balls and put into the freezer until they are hard.
- Take out and dip in melted chocolate.
- Refrigerate after balls are made.
Ive been making these truffles for over 10 years and they are always a hit! Try different extracts for different flavors (mint or almond are yummy), and drizzle white chocolate over them to make them look nicer. Coating them in chocolate is time consuming though, but these are worth it. Delicious!
My niece Jennifer made these the other day for Christmas, only using ONE 8 oz cream cheese instead of two...They came out absolutely DELICIOUS and hopefully, a little less fattening...Lovely on a mixed cookie platter.
Delicious! But very rich - make them into small, pop into your mouth balls due to the richness. Easy to make and a crowd pleaser!