Recipe by Tams67
My son's girlfriend brought these to my house the other night. OMG they are so good, I just had to share them.
Top Review by Fizzgig
Ive been making these truffles for over 10 years and they are always a hit! Try different extracts for different flavors (mint or almond are yummy), and drizzle white chocolate over them to make them look nicer. Coating them in chocolate is time consuming though, but these are worth it. Delicious!
- 1 (1 lb) package Oreo cookies (crushed)
- 16 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 (24 ounce) package chocolate bark (melted)
- Mix Oreo’s in food processor until smooth.
- Mix the softened cream cheese with the Oreo’s by hand.
- Make into balls and put into the freezer until they are hard.
- Take out and dip in melted chocolate.
- Refrigerate after balls are made.