1/4 Photos of Chocolate Oreo Rice Krispies Squares (Microwave)
For easy chopping place the cookies in a plastic bag then coarsley crush with hands.2
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Butter an 11 x 7-inch pan.
- 2In a large microwave-safe bowl heat the butter or margarine with marshmallows and cocoa powder (and peanut butter if using) on HIGH powder for 3 minutes, removing after stirring each minute).
- 3Mix in vanilla then add in the cereal and chopped Oreo cookies; mix with a wooden spoon until well coated.
- 4Transfer to prepared pan then press down with back of a spoon to spread evenly.
- 5Allow the mixture to cool slighty, then cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Oreo Rice Krispies Squares (Microwave)
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 136.7
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 8.1 mg
- Sodium 147.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 1.3 g