For easy chopping place the cookies in a plastic bag then coarsley crush with hands.2
Make and share this Chocolate Oreo Rice Krispies Squares (Microwave) recipe from Food.com.
- Butter an 11 x 7-inch pan.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl heat the butter or margarine with marshmallows and cocoa powder (and peanut butter if using) on HIGH powder for 3 minutes, removing after stirring each minute).
- Mix in vanilla then add in the cereal and chopped Oreo cookies; mix with a wooden spoon until well coated.
- Transfer to prepared pan then press down with back of a spoon to spread evenly.
- Allow the mixture to cool slighty, then cut into squares.