Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
An easily made chocolate confection from the Family Circle magazine. Refrigeration time not included in preparation time.
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine
- 2 cups sifted confectioners' sugar
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon orange rind, grated
- Combine chocolate and butter in a small saucepan; place over very low heat until melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in confectioners' sugar until well blended.
- Add egg yolks one at a time and beat in orange rind.
- Chill until mixture is firm enough to shape.
- Pipe mixture into foil candy cups and refrigerate until firm.