Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is a prize winning recipe from a local 8YO. It was in a grocery store handout. I haven't tried it but it sounds very easy and tasty. Cook time is chilling time.
- 2 cups Orange sherbet
- 2 (3 2/3 ounce) packages instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups low-fat milk
- 2 (6 ounce) containers orange flavored yogurt
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) container light whipped topping
- 4 maraschino cherries (optional)
- Chill 4 parfait glasses in the freezer.
- Mix 2 boxes of instant chocolate pudding with 3 cups of milk.
- Chill 5 minutes.
- Remove glasses from freezer.
- Add 1/2 cup orange sherbert in the bottom of each glass.
- Add 1/2 cup prepared pudding on top of the sherbert.
- Add 3 oz of orange yogurt on top of the pudding.
- Cover with drained mandarin orange slices.
- Add 1/3 cup prepared pudding on top of the orange slices.
- Put the glasses back in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Remove glasses from freezer and top with a dollop of whipped topping and a cherry.