1 hr 15 mins
This recipe is a prize winning recipe from a local 8YO. It was in a grocery store handout. I haven't tried it but it sounds very easy and tasty. Cook time is chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chill 4 parfait glasses in the freezer.
- 2Mix 2 boxes of instant chocolate pudding with 3 cups of milk.
- 3Chill 5 minutes.
- 4Remove glasses from freezer.
- 5Add 1/2 cup orange sherbert in the bottom of each glass.
- 6Add 1/2 cup prepared pudding on top of the sherbert.
- 7Add 3 oz of orange yogurt on top of the pudding.
- 8Cover with drained mandarin orange slices.
- 9Add 1/3 cup prepared pudding on top of the orange slices.
- 10Put the glasses back in the freezer for 1 hour.
- 11Remove glasses from freezer and top with a dollop of whipped topping and a cherry.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Orange Storm
Serving Size: 1 (533 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 634.5
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 15.3 mg
- Sodium 954.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 116.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 75.9 g
- Protein 14.6 g