Recipe by I'mPat
from australian Good Food - just in time for Halloween. Have not included 3 to 4 hours chilling/setting time.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Fun to make, & a real treat to eat! Made these earlier today for use tomorrow (if they last that long, that is)! After all, chocoholics like us need to get our hit any way we can! Thanks for posting the recipe! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat half of orange juice in a saucepan on high until almost boiling and remove pan from heat.
- Using a fork to whisk in gelatine, until dissolved and add remaining juice and stir until well combined.
- Alow mixture to cool a little and then divide between 10 serving glasses or cups and chill for 3 to 4 hours until jelly/jello is set.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and place chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and microwave at 50% for 1 to 2 minutes until melted and stir until smooth.
- Pour into a small resealable bag and snip of a tinyu piece at one corner.
- Pipe 10 spider web shapes onto the baking paper and refrigerate of 10 minutes or until set.
- When ready to serve carefully remove webs from baking paper and place on top of jellies.