from australian Good Food - just in time for Halloween. Have not included 3 to 4 hours chilling/setting time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat half of orange juice in a saucepan on high until almost boiling and remove pan from heat.
- 2Using a fork to whisk in gelatine, until dissolved and add remaining juice and stir until well combined.
- 3Alow mixture to cool a little and then divide between 10 serving glasses or cups and chill for 3 to 4 hours until jelly/jello is set.
- 4Line a baking tray with baking paper and place chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and microwave at 50% for 1 to 2 minutes until melted and stir until smooth.
- 5Pour into a small resealable bag and snip of a tinyu piece at one corner.
- 6Pipe 10 spider web shapes onto the baking paper and refrigerate of 10 minutes or until set.
- 7When ready to serve carefully remove webs from baking paper and place on top of jellies.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Orange Spider Jellie (Jello)
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 63.0
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 2.5 g