Recipe by That is Dr House to you
You can add some sweetened Tofu sour cream and some orange zest for decoration. Use a Chocolate Biscotto Crust. Recipe for crust submitted.
- 1 1⁄4 cups vegan sugar
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 large orange, juice and zest of
- 1⁄4 cup soymilk or 1⁄4 cup low-fat soymilk
- 1⁄2 ounce vegan gelatin
- 24 ounces firm silken tofu or 24 ounces lite silken firm tofu
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 375°F Stir together sugar, cocoa, and salt. Stir in zest, juice and milk and mix thoroughly.
- Microwave on high. 2 minutes. Sugar should have dissolved and mix bubbles. Should be syrupy.
- Add gelatin to hot mix. Stir until dissolved completely.
- In food processor process tofu until smooth. Pour in bowl and stir in cocoa mix and vanilla.
- Pour into cooled pie crusts and refrigerate until set. 2 to 3 hours.