Prep 0 mins
Cook 3 hrs
You can add some sweetened Tofu sour cream and some orange zest for decoration. Use a Chocolate Biscotto Crust. Recipe for crust submitted.
- preheat oven to 375°F Stir together sugar, cocoa, and salt. Stir in zest, juice and milk and mix thoroughly.
- Microwave on high. 2 minutes. Sugar should have dissolved and mix bubbles. Should be syrupy.
- Add gelatin to hot mix. Stir until dissolved completely.
- In food processor process tofu until smooth. Pour in bowl and stir in cocoa mix and vanilla.
- Pour into cooled pie crusts and refrigerate until set. 2 to 3 hours.