4 hrs 20 mins
Every year my boyfriend and I bake for all our friends and family a whole selection of goodies. The ones with alcohol in them seem to be the favorites :) I wonder why?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all dry ingredients and set aside in big bowl.
- 2Mix corn syrup, and rum together.
- 3Pour wet ingredients into dry and mix well with a fork.
- 4Let stand for 2 hours.
- 5If you like your rum balls super"rummy" you can add 1/2 cup more at this point and let it sit again for 2 hours.
- 6You can repeat the adding rum and waiting 2 hour step till it suits your taste.
- 7There is a good midpoint where the mix is not too wet and not too dry.
- 8Rolling the 1" balls should not be a sticky (too wet) or crumbly (too dry) task.
- 9Roll into balls and then roll in powdered sugar to coat.
- 10Store in sealed container.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Orange Rum Balls
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.2
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 93.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Bacardi O rum