Recipe by Dancer^
Here's a fluffy dessert that's not only low in fat, it's also especially easy to make.
- 1 (1 1/3 ounce) envelope whipped dessert topping mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups skim milk, cold
- 3⁄4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 (2 ounce) package fat-free chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie mix
- 2 tablespoons pecans, chopped, toasted
- to taste orange rind, cut into thin strips (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium mixing bowl combine dessert topping mix and 1/2 cup of the milk.
- Beat with an electric mixer on high speed about 2 minutes or until mixture forms stiff peaks (tips stand straight). Set aside 1/4 cup of the whipped topping.Add the remaining milk, thawed concentrate, and pudding mix to remaining topping.
- Beat on low speed just until mixed.
- Beat on medium speed about 2 minutes more or until well mixed.
- Spoon the mixture into 6 dessert dishes.
- Cover and chill about 10 minutes or until set. To serve, top with reserved whipped topping, chopped pecans, and if desired, orange peel strips.