Prep 1 hr
Cook 20 mins
Light and airy, and elegant.
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1⁄4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 eggs
- 6 (1 ounce) semi-sweet chocolate baking squares, melted and cooled
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- additional whipped cream (to garnish)
- mandarin orange
- Combine orange rind, sugar, egg yolks, and eggs in conatiner of an electric blender; process until frothy. Add chocolate and orange juice; process well. Fold in whipped cream.
- Pour mixture into individual serving dishes, and chill until set. Garnish each serving with additional whipped cream and mandarin orange slices.