Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe in a free cookbooklet called "Smucker's Sweet Solutions", from the Smucker's company. I haven't made it yet, but it sounded tasty enough to share on Zaar.
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate, broken into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1⁄3 cup smucker orange marmalade
- 1 cup puffed rice cereal (such as Rice Krispies)
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper and set aside.
- Put the chocolate and cream in a small saucepan set over low heat, or in the top half of a double boiler.
- Carefully melt the chocolate, stirring to combine with the cream, making sure not to get any of the water in the chocolate (or it will clump).
- Remove from the heat and stir in the marmalade.
- Stir til blended, then fold in the cereal.
- Spoon the truffle mixture by tablespoon onto the baking sheet.
- Repeat until all of the mixture is used.
- Chill the truffles in the fridge for a few hours to overnight.
- Variation: Use Smucker's Raspberry Preserves in lieu of the marmalade.
Tastes great, next time i might use a crispy rice cereal instead of puffed rice; which made it a little soggy.