1/5 Photos of Chocolate-Orange-Chocolate Chip Cookies
These cookies are super-packed with intense flavors.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup butter or 2/3 cup margarine, softened
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (6 ounce) package semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1Heat oven to 350º.
- 2Beat 1 cup sugar, butter, 1 tablespoon grated orange peel and the egg in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed, or mix with spoon.
- 3Stir in flour, cocoa, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- 4Stir in pecans and chocolate morsels.
- 5Shape dough into 1 1/2-inch balls.
- 6Mix 1/3 cup sugar and 1 teaspoon grated orange peel.
- 7Roll balls in sugar mixture.
- 8Place about 3 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 9Flatten to about 1/2-inch thickness with bottom of glass.
- 10Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until set.
- 11Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet.
- 12Cool on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate-Orange-Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (976 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.7
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 18.1 mg
- Sodium 64.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 1.6 g