1/2 Photos of Chocolate Orange Cheesecake Bars
From Hershey. Haven't tried yet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- 1/3 cup shortening
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- pecan halves (optional)
CHOCOLATE ORANGE FILLING
- 1Heat oven to 350°F
- 2Stir together flour, brown sugar and cinnamon in large bowl. Cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in chopped pecans. Reserve 3/4 cup flour mixture. Press remaining mixture firmly onto bottom of ungreased 9-inch square baking pan. Bake 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 3Meanwhile, prepare chocolate orange filling: beat cream cheese and sugar in medium bowl until fluffy. Add cocoa, milk, egg, vanilla and orange peel; beat until smooth.
- 4Spread filling over warm crust. Sprinkle with reserved flour mixture. Press pecan halves lightly onto top, if desired. Return to oven. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 5Cool; cut into bars. Cover; refrigerate leftover bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Orange Cheesecake Bars
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 132.7
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 16.3 mg
- Sodium 43.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 2.2 g