1/2 Photos of Chocolate Orange Bundt Cake
Chocolate, orange, sour cream, yum! I usually frost this cake with a simple glaze made from powdered sugar and orange juice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2With an electric mixer, beat the all 6 ingredients for 30 seconds on low speed to combine.
- 3Then go crazy and beat on high for 2 minutes.
- 4Pour the batter into a greased and floured 10 cup Bundt pan.
- 5Bake for 50 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean when you've poked the cake (apologize to the cake, how would you like it if someone kept poking you to see if you were done?) Let the cake rest (and heal) for 10 minutes.
- 6Remove from the cake pan and cool.
- 7You can have this cake as is (it's delicious on it's own), or you can frost this with your favorite frosting.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Orange Bundt Cake
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 339.7
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 72.3 mg
- Sodium 400.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 19.2 g
- Protein 5.2 g