Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 1⁄2 cups popcorn, recipe follows
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons grey salt
- 1 orange, zest of
- 1 ounce bittersweet chocolate
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- Heat a 10-inch saute pan over medium-high heat on stovetop. Tilt the pan away from you, then add the butter. As you tilt the pan back, the butter will begin to brown. Add salt into the butter, then pour it over the popcorn. Mix well. With a grater, zest the skin of 1 orange, about 2 tablespoons and the chocolate over the popcorn and mix.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups popcorn
- Preheat a large cast iron Dutch oven on a stovetop over high heat. Add olive oil, then popcorn. As soon as it begins to pop, cover and turn down to medium heat until sound of popping stops, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Yield: About 6 cups of popped popcorn.