1/1 Photo of Chocolate Orange Biscotti
1 hr 10 mins
Claire #3's Note:
Easy way to make great tasting biscotti. No one will ever know you used a cake mix!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2In large bowl, mix melted butter, cake mix, eggs, flour, orange extract, orange peel and almonds.
- 3Mixture will be thick.
- 4Mix it with hand mixer or hands until if forms a big ball.
- 5Form the ball into a 14 x 4 rectangle.
- 6Place rectangle in oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- 7Remove rectangle and let cool for 10.
- 8Slice cross-wise into 1 inch slices and lay slices on their sides.
- 9Bake at 350 for 10 more minutes.
- 10Turn off oven and let biscotti's sit for another 30 minutes.
- 11Remove from oven and let cool.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Orange Biscotti
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 170.1
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 27.7 mg
- Sodium 223.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 3.0 g