Easy way to make great tasting biscotti. No one will ever know you used a cake mix!
Make and share this Chocolate Orange Biscotti recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In large bowl, mix melted butter, cake mix, eggs, flour, orange extract, orange peel and almonds.
- Mixture will be thick.
- Mix it with hand mixer or hands until if forms a big ball.
- Form the ball into a 14 x 4 rectangle.
- Place rectangle in oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove rectangle and let cool for 10.
- Slice cross-wise into 1 inch slices and lay slices on their sides.
- Bake at 350 for 10 more minutes.
- Turn off oven and let biscotti's sit for another 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.