1/1 Photo of Chocolate Orange Balls
This is a wonderful treat for people who love the combination of chocolate and orange. It brings back wonderful memories of me cooking in the kitchen with my mom, when I was a little girl.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a food processor, combine the vanilla wafers, 2 cups of the confectioner's sugar, cocoa powder, orange juice concentrate, and corn syrup.
- 2Process until the cookies are ground to crumbs and mixture is evenly blended.
- 3Add the pecan pieces and pulse process until the nuts are finely chopped.
- 4Transfer the mixture to a bowl and form into 1" balls.
- 5Roll balls in 1/4 cup confectioner's sugar** to coat.
- 6Store in an airtight container in refrigerator for up to 1 month.
- 7**We always rolled our balls in regular granulated sugar. If we made them at Christmas time, we dyed some of the sugar green and some of the sugar red and rolled 1/2 the balls in the green sugar and 1/2 the balls in the red sugar.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Orange Balls
Serving Size: 1 (14 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.7
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 17.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 0.6 g