Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipes is from a famous Australian/Italian chef Stefano De Pieri. Serve with thick cream or ice cream.
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees celsius.
- Grease and line 24cm springform pan.
- Place egg yolks, and 1 cup (220g) caster sugar in bowl/beater.
- Beat on high speed until light and fluffy.
- On medium speed slowly add olive oil in thin stream.
- Add flour, chocolate and beat on low speed to combine.
- Mix in warm water. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl beat eggwhites until soft peaks form, then add remaining caster sugar, beat to combine.
- Gently fold eggwhites into chocolate mixture.
- Pour into cake pan.
- Bake approxmately 1 hour.