Top Review by Bimp
I was in a hurry and wanted an easy recipe with oats in. The chocolate was a great bonus as the people I am making this for like chocolate. It sliced up easily into small pieces great for people watching their sugar carbs and fat intake. Next time I could use some chopped glace cherries. Great pantry recipe only one bowl used too Easy clean up
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (6 ounce) package semisweet chocolate morsels
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350° (325° glass).
- In a bowl, combine flour, oats, brown sugar and butter.
- Mix well.
- Reserving 1/2 cup, press remaining oat mixture on bottom of a 9x13" baking pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crust.
- Sprinkle with nuts and morsels.
- Top with remaining oat mixture; press down.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until lighly browned.
- Cool and store at room temperature.