Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
This is always a hit when I make it. Friends that have had it before tend to get very excited when I make it. Very simple and easy.
- Mix butter, flour, oats, brown sugar, eggs, walnuts, and vanilla.
- Beat 3 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Stir in 1 portion of chocolate chips.
- Spread in 11x7 glass pan.
- Cook in microwave on high for 8 minutes.
- Sprinkle remaining chocolate chips on top and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Spread chocolate evenly over cake. Cool, cut, and serve.
Made these for a children's birthday party and they were wonderful, especially considering how easy they were. Kids inhaled them quickly!