Recipe by piano77
These are AMAZING!!! Drizzle with melted white chocolate for a dazzling finish. You may want to soften your butter before using.
- 2⁄3 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips, melted
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup unsweetened dried shredded coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream the butter and sugar.
- Beat in the egg, vanilla, almond, and melted chocolate chips.
- Combine the remaining ingredients; gradually add to the creamed mixture. Cover and chill 2 hours.
- Roll out to 1/8 inches thickness. Cut with a floured 3 inches cookie cutter. Place 1 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350*F (180*C) for 7-9 minutes or until firm. Remove to wire racks to cool.