Recipe by Rachchow
These will satisfy your chocolate chip cookie cravings and are healthy at the same time. The oats aren't overwhelming but just enough to give it a nice texture. A very good cookie.
Top Review by Chef Dudo
Easy to make, nice cookies. I blended the oats just out of preference. There was no taste of cinnamon in the cookies, pity, maybe a tad more would let the taste come through. I got 30 cookies and they baked for 11 minutes. Fun to make and tasty!
Thanks for posting.
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups oats
- 2 cups chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In medium-size bowl, combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- In large bowl, cream butter with sugars. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Add flour mixture, beating until well blended.
- Stir in oats and chocolate chips. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheets before removing to wire rack to cool completely.
- Once completely cooled, dip in melted chocolate if desired.