Great cookie, from Southern Living Magazine, June 1999.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat butter and sugars at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy.
- 2Add eggs and vanilla, beating well.
- 3Combine flour, baking soda, and salt; add to butter mixture, mixing well.
- 4Stir in oats, morsels, and pecans.
- 5Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls unto ungreased baking sheets.
- 6Baking at 350º for approximately 9 minutes until golden. Cool slightly on baking sheets; transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate-Oatmeal Chunk Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1825 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2043.0
- Calories from Fat 1082
- Total Fat 120.3 g
- Saturated Fat 60.1 g
- Cholesterol 215.0 mg
- Sodium 1297.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 233.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 30.5 g
- Sugars 80.7 g
- Protein 43.1 g