Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Great cookie, from Southern Living Magazine, June 1999.
Make and share this Chocolate-Oatmeal Chunk Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Beat butter and sugars at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Add eggs and vanilla, beating well.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt; add to butter mixture, mixing well.
- Stir in oats, morsels, and pecans.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls unto ungreased baking sheets.
- Baking at 350º for approximately 9 minutes until golden. Cool slightly on baking sheets; transfer to wire racks to cool completely.