- 3⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups rolled oats
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream margarine and sugar until light.
- Combine flour, rolled oats, soda and salt. Add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Remove 1 1/2 cups crumbs. Press remainder into bottom of greased 9x13 inch pan.
- Sprinkle with marshmallows and chocolate chips. Top with reserved crumbs.
- Bake at 350F for 20 to 25 minutes (do not overbake). Cool and cut into squares. Freezes very well.