Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
One of the favourite treats my mom made when I was a kid. Quick and easy.
Make and share this Chocolate Oatmeal Chews recipe from Food.com.
- Cream margarine and sugar until light.
- Combine flour, rolled oats, soda and salt. Add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Remove 1 1/2 cups crumbs. Press remainder into bottom of greased 9x13 inch pan.
- Sprinkle with marshmallows and chocolate chips. Top with reserved crumbs.
- Bake at 350F for 20 to 25 minutes (do not overbake). Cool and cut into squares. Freezes very well.
I made this one earlier today, and what can I say... YUM! The only change I made was to make it with white sugar, not brown. I will certainly be making this one again - thanks :)