One of the favourite treats my mom made when I was a kid. Quick and easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream margarine and sugar until light.
- 2Combine flour, rolled oats, soda and salt. Add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- 3Remove 1 1/2 cups crumbs. Press remainder into bottom of greased 9x13 inch pan.
- 4Sprinkle with marshmallows and chocolate chips. Top with reserved crumbs.
- 5Bake at 350F for 20 to 25 minutes (do not overbake). Cool and cut into squares. Freezes very well.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Oatmeal Chews
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 301.4
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 243.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 28.0 g
- Protein 3.1 g