Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
What is not to like? This recipe hits all basic food groups--chocolate, butterscotch and oatmeal.
Make and share this Chocolate Oatmeal Butterscotch Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients except semi sweet morsels and butterscotch chips and mix well.
- Stir in semi sweet morsels and butterscotch chips.
- Drop by heaping teaspoons onto ungreased cooking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes on cookie sheets.
- Remove to wire rack.
- Store in airtight container, if they last long enough to store.
Great recipe. Quick and easy. My favorite kind!
Wow, there are awesome! I don't even know what to say these were so good. My husband took there up to work and they didn't last long. I will definately be making these again!!