1/1 Photo of Chocolate Oatmeal Brownies
This is a recipe from my childhood. I think it was my older sister who found the recipe. These taste great with a tall glass of milk. Makes your house smell wonderful while baking too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Beat butter, sugars, eggs and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- 3Blend in flour, baking powder, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon.
- 4Stir in oatmeal and 1 cup of the chocolate chips.
- 5Spread into a 13 X 9 baking pan.
- 6Sprinkle on remaining chocolate chips.
- 7Bake for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Oatmeal Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (1255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 279.3
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 45.5 mg
- Sodium 153.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 23.2 g
- Protein 3.3 g