1/1 Photo of Chocolate Oatmeal Bars
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- 2Beat butter,sugar,brown sugar and vanilla in a large mixer bowl until creamy.
- 3Beat in egg.
- 4Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- 5Sit in oats,3/4 cup chocolate chips and 1/2 cup walnuts.
- 6Spread into a lightly greased 13x9 inch baking pan.
- 7Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 22-28 minutes or until center is set.
- 8Immediately sprinkle with remaning chocolate chips,let stand for 5 minutes or until chips are shiny.
- 9Spread cips and sprinkle with remaning nuts.
- 10Cool completely.
- 11Cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Oatmeal Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.1
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 25.0 mg
- Sodium 66.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 12.8 g
- Protein 2.4 g