1/4 Photos of Chocolate Oatmeal Bars
Chock full of chocolate and walnuts...mmmmm
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 236.59 ml butter or 236.59 ml margarine, softened
- 29.58 ml butter or 29.58 ml margarine, softened
- 473.18 ml brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 large eggs
- 19.71 ml vanilla extract (divided)
- 709.77 ml quick oats
- 591.47 ml flour
- 7.39 ml salt (divided)
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 396.89 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 473.18 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 236.59 ml walnuts (chopped)
- 1In a mixing bowl, cream 1 cup butter and brown sugar.
- 2Beat in eggs and 2 teaspoons vanilla.
- 3Combine the oats, flour, 1 teaspoon salt and baking soda; stir into creamed mixture.
- 4Press two-thirds of oat mixture into a greased 15 x 10-inch baking pan.
- 5In a saucepan, combine milk, chocolate chips and remaining butter and salt.
- 6Cook and stir over low heat until chocolate is melted.
- 7Remove from the heat; stir in walnuts and remaining vanilla.
- 8Spread over the crust.
- 9Sprinkle with remaining oat mixture.
- 10Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- 12Cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Oatmeal Bars
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.9
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 23.0 mg
- Sodium 147.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 17.3 g
- Protein 3.1 g