These are made with oil instead of butter/margarine. They are moist and keep well. Mine tasted better the day after I baked them. They are loosely based on a recipe from How it All Vegan (#26584). The dough is extremely moist, and it maybe possible to cut back on the amount of oil or soy milk.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Whisk together dry ingredients (flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, salt) in a bowl.
- 3Mix together the sugar, oil, soymilk, and vanilla.
- 4Slowly mix in the dry ingredients. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- 5Spread the mixture into a greased 9x13" pan.
- 6Bake for approximately 25 minutes or until the cookie bars are golden on top.
- 7Cool and cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Oat Cookie Bars
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.7
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 65.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 15.5 g
- Protein 2.8 g