Recipe by chickenruby
I needed a nut-free and nutritious ice cream topping so came up with this recipe based on a couple of others I found on this site (Beef Brownies and Gourmet Mexican Beefnies). The whole family thought it was delicious!
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat skillet to medium high heat.
- Add ground beef and salt. Stir to break up into very small pieces.
- When well-done (you want them to be dry and cooked all the way through, much drier than when you normally cook beef), dump into bowl.
- Add chocolate and vanilla and stir until melted and the beef bits are well-coated. (If the beef has cooled too much for the chocolate to melt all the way just put it in the microwave for 10 seconds).
- Spread on wax paper until the chocolate hardens again.
- Store in a container in fridge or freezer.