Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Great dessert treat for the kids, and others. An easy to make recipe.
Make and share this Chocolate Nutter Butter Pudding Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Pour milk into a medium bowl.
- Add dry pudding mixes, and beat with wire whisk for 2 minutes or until well blended (mixture will be thick).
- Spoon 1 1/2 cups of pudding into 6 ounce Oreo Pie Crust, to with nutter butter cookies.
- Gently stir 1 1/2 cups whipped topping into remaining pudding, spoon over pie.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours, and top with remaining whipped topping just before serving.