Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Great dessert treat for the kids, and others. An easy to make recipe.
Make and share this Chocolate Nutter Butter Pudding Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Pour milk into a medium bowl.
- Add dry pudding mixes, and beat with wire whisk for 2 minutes or until well blended (mixture will be thick).
- Spoon 1 1/2 cups of pudding into 6 ounce Oreo Pie Crust, to with nutter butter cookies.
- Gently stir 1 1/2 cups whipped topping into remaining pudding, spoon over pie.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours, and top with remaining whipped topping just before serving.