Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Great dessert treat for the kids, and others. An easy to make recipe.
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) boxesjell-o instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 (6 ounce) Oreo cookie pie crusts
- 12 Nutter Butter sandwich cookies, cut crosswise in half (peanut butter sandwich cookies)
- french whipped topping (for topping)
- Pour milk into a medium bowl.
- Add dry pudding mixes, and beat with wire whisk for 2 minutes or until well blended (mixture will be thick).
- Spoon 1 1/2 cups of pudding into 6 ounce Oreo Pie Crust, to with nutter butter cookies.
- Gently stir 1 1/2 cups whipped topping into remaining pudding, spoon over pie.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours, and top with remaining whipped topping just before serving.