Prep 3 mins
Cook 20 mins
A very easy recipe. Use other nuts instead of pecans for a different flavour (my favourite is hazelnuts)
- 4 large eggs
- 3⁄4 cup artificial sweetener or 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Blend in a blender eggs and sweetener for 45 seconds.
- Add other ingredients IN THE ORDER LISTED.
- Blend 2 minutes.
- Pour mixture into greased 9" round pan.
- Bake at 350F for 20 minutes or until skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean.
I made this last night. Give it 5 stars for easy to make, but I'd deduct a star for flavor. It was ok, but not what I had hoped--it turned out kind of cakey, and not so nutty. Overall, though a good recipe.