Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Oh, boy, another one of those Grandma recipes that doesn't have exact oven temperature! It's a yummy recipe though...very rich :)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate squares
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- Beat eggs until very light.
- Add the sugar a little at a time.
- Melt chocolate and butter together.
- Add to the sugar and egg mixture.
- Stir in nuts, flour and vanilla.
- Pour into a greased square tin and bake slowly for half an hour.