The combination of sweet and salty is delicious. I just made them for my grandkids and they are keepers!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350.
- 2Mix brown sugar, 1 cup butter, vanilla, egg together.
- 3Stir in flour.
- 4Spread in bottom of ungreased 9x13 pan.
- 5Bake 20 to 22 minutes: till golden brown.
- 6Melt chocolate chips with corn syrup and butter; either in microwave or on stove top.
- 7Cool chocolate mixture while crust bakes.
- 8Spread chocolate mixture over crust, then sprinkle with nuts.
- 9Gently press nuts into chocolate.
- 10Cool in refrigerator, uncovered, about 2 hours.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Nut Squares
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.4
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 15.8 mg
- Sodium 84.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 2.2 g