Prep 1 min
Cook 9 mins
This is yummy! Need I say more?
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup cocoa
- 1 3⁄4 cups sugar
- 1 dash salt
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup walnuts
- In microwave-safe bowl, place butter.
- Microwave on high[100%] 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until melted.
- Add coca.
- Stir until smooth.
- Add sugar, salt, milk.
- Stir until well blended.
- Microwave on high 5 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until mixture comes to a boil.
- Beat with whisk until smooth.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Serve warm on cake, ice cream, or other desserts.
- Cover& refrigerate any leftovers.
- To reheat, microwave on high a few seconds at a time until warm.
I made this to spoon over whipped cream topped pieces of plain chocolate cake. It really dressed up the cake. It was very good although a little on the "thin" side. Thank you for the recipe.