1/1 Photo of Chocolate Nut Revel
Hey Jude's Note:
These cookies melt in your mouth, they're just wonderful. I got this recipe from the mother of a good friend.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt chocolate chips, stir in chopped nuts.
- 2Set aside and let cool.
- 3Cream butter, sugar, salt and vanilla.
- 4Blend in flour.
- 5Add chocolate nut mixture.
- 6Stir with a fork just enough to revel chocolate into white mixture.
- 7Drop by teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 8Flatten to 1/4 inch with the bottom of a glass greased with butter and dipped into sugar.
- 9Bake at 350° 10-12 minutes, do not overbrown.
- 10White part should be just very lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Nut Revel
Serving Size: 1 (922 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 97.6
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 65.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 1.2 g