Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 hrs
Country Fair food and crafts. Cooking time does not include cooling time. This is another of my Christmas gift basket recipes. Cooking time is setting time.
- 410 g dark chocolate, melted
- 400 ml sweetened condensed milk
- 3 drops rum extract
- 185 g walnuts, finely chopped
- Line a shallow 20 cm square cake tin with aluminium foil.
- Place chocolate, condensed milk, rum essence and nuts in a bowl and mix well to combine.
- Spread mixture into prepared tin. Refrigerate until set.
- Turn out, peel off foil and cut into squares.
This is very easy to put together. I half-filled some heart shaped silicone muffin molds and got 8 cute gift-ready chocolates that just popped out without the need for foil or cutting that were done in less than one hour. Also, I had no rum extract, so I used 1 tsp rum for an adult flair. The flavor and taste is absolutely delicious! Creamy and crunchy SILK chocolates. mmmm.... Thanks for posting.
SOOOOOOOOO! E-Z. Thanks