Recipe by StrawberrySmoothie
Perfect for the crunch lover! These are easy to make. Great for holiday recipe exchanges or just whip them up quick for company. Smooth chocolate taste with a nice nutty crunch.
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups salted peanuts
- 1 1⁄2 cups chow mein noodles (broken into small pieces)
- 1 tablespoon paraffin wax
Directions See How It's Made
- melt butterscotch chips and semi-sweet chocolate chips with the paraffin wax in a medium saucepan until smooth.
- remove from heat and stir in peanuts and chow mein noodles until covered.
- Drop by the spoonful into 3inch cups or drop onto wax paper. Let the clusters set and cool before eating.