1/1 Photo of Chocolate Nut & Craisin Clusters
1 hr 5 mins
This is such an easy recipe for a great tasting candy. I originally saw it in the Quick Cooking magazine. I rarely make less than a double recipe and they are always eaten up. These are also great to give away at holiday time or bring to a party. Experiment with flavored chocolates and fruit and nut combinations for something different. Cook time is refrigerator time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt chocolate chips in microwave for about 2 minutes.
- 2Chips will not appear melted.
- 3However, stir them to distribute the heat and get them melted.
- 4Add nuts and craisins, stirring until well coated.
- 5Drop teaspoonfuls onto a wax-paper lined cookie sheet.
- 6Place into refrigerator for about 1 hour.
- 7Note: if doubling the recipe, microwave time does not double.
- 8Check chips at about 2 1/2 minutes and add small amounts of time until chips are melted.
- 9It takes a bit under 3 minutes for a double recipe in my microwave.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Nut & Craisin Clusters
Serving Size: 1 (512 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 100.1
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 26.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 1.1 g