Recipe by Ducky
This is such an easy recipe for a great tasting candy. I originally saw it in the Quick Cooking magazine. I rarely make less than a double recipe and they are always eaten up. These are also great to give away at holiday time or bring to a party. Experiment with flavored chocolates and fruit and nut combinations for something different. Cook time is refrigerator time.
Top Review by Zewbiedoo
Yummy! These were so quick and easy to put together. My cookie scoop worked great to drop them onto the wax paper. I made them last night and they're already almost gone. Definitely will have to double the recipe next time; DH is a big fan of cashews. Thanks!
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave for about 2 minutes.
- Chips will not appear melted.
- However, stir them to distribute the heat and get them melted.
- Add nuts and craisins, stirring until well coated.
- Drop teaspoonfuls onto a wax-paper lined cookie sheet.
- Place into refrigerator for about 1 hour.
- Note: if doubling the recipe, microwave time does not double.
- Check chips at about 2 1/2 minutes and add small amounts of time until chips are melted.
- It takes a bit under 3 minutes for a double recipe in my microwave.