Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
Very easy and fast!
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 3⁄4 cups milk
- 2⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
- Grease two 9x5-inch loaf pans.
- COMBINE flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl.
- COMBINE eggs, milk and vegetable oil in medium bowl.
- Add to flour mixture; mix just until moistened.
- Stir in 1 1/2 cups morsels and nuts.
- Spoon into prepared loaf pans.
- BAKE for 55 to 60 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pans for 10 minutes; remove from pans.
- Cool on wire racks.
- MICROWAVE remaining morsels in heavy-duty plastic bag on HIGH (100%) power for 45 seconds; knead bag to mix.
- Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, kneading until smooth.
- Cut a small hole in corner of bag; squeeze to drizzle over bread.