- 1 3⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In medium mixing bowl, combine crumbs and butter; press firmly on bottom of ungreased 13x9 inch baking pan; bake 8 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F.
- In small saucepan, melt milk with 1 cup ships and vanilla; spread mixture over prepared crust; top with remaining chips and and nuts and press down firmly.
- Bake 25-30 minutes.
- Cool (chill if desired).